Sometimes, it’s easier for us to take a stand, make a speech or present the latest findings and we’re happy to help.
Our knowledgeable staff members have expertise in a variety of areas from the latest issues in public policy to valuable insights in child development — from giving a keynote address to facilitating an important conversation, to making a presentation at your next meeting.
Speakers Bureau topics include:
- How to make a playground safe
- The value of reading aloud to young children
- How does language develop?
- Family Math
- Family Science
- Become a champion for young children
- Choosing a high quality early childhood program
- Benchmarks of quality in early childhood programs
- Infant attachment
- Navigating through Challenging Behavior in Young children
- Why choose a career in Early Childhood Education?
For more information, contact Tyrone Scott.